Since your car was new, dirt, varnishes, and carbon deposits have been forming in your vehicle's fuel system on the intake valves and in the combustion areas. These buildups can rob your car of performance. Some of the symptoms related to carbon buildup are engine pinging, hesitation, poor acceleration, lack of power, repeated stalling when cold, poor performance when cold, rough idle, and poor fuel economy. These buildups if left untreated may lead to costly engine repairs. The Carbon Cleaning System is a revolutionary new process that will clean your vehicle's fuel system, including injectors, and remove harmful carbon deposits. This system utilizes a unique cleaning solution, which will not damage your vehicle's sophisticated engine components.
After your engine is cleaned by Carbon Cleaning System, you will notice, improved performance, acceleration and increased fuel economy. Guaranteed results.
FUEL INJECTION SERVICE
1. Clean fuel injectors.
2. Clean ISC / ASC motor as required. Clean throttle body air intake.
4. Visually inspect fuel lines and fuel rail.
5. Pressure test fuel pump.
6. Test and visually inspect fuel pressure regulator vacuum line and connections.
7. Decarbonize intake manifold.
8. Decarbonize intake and exhaust valves.
9. Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons.
10. Test exhaust emission before and after.