- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Monday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
153 Prospect Plains Rd Monroe Township, NJ 08831
- Steve G., 12/02/2019
- Jack S., 11/06/2019
- Robert K., 06/18/2019
- Benjamin G., 03/21/2019
Three Star Auto is the only place I will bring my car, as well as my daughters. Lew is the most honest, caring owner I have met. His knowledge and experience is priceless. His mechanics are courteous and well diversified. These are just a few of the reasons why he has been in business close to 40 years! His shop adds such value to the Monroe area.
- Adriano E., 07/17/2019
I've been a new customer and recently moved to the area having been a Mercedes owner in excess of 30 years, I had used the same service on my vehicles and was very comfortable and trusting of the care they took. In my dealings with Lou, I have a level of comfort and confidence as well.
- Howard K.
Love this place! The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. They don't stop until the problem is resolved. They go above and beyond. Even provide me with a ride to work. Reasonable prices. Love the AAA discount! Convenient location.
Love Three Star Auto Service, Lew is the best and honest person I ever met and he fixes everything you think he can't. Chris works there also he also worked on my car and does a great job. The Auto Service is near my residents however if you need a ride they will take you and call you when the car is finish to pick you up also. Awesome place. I will not bring my car for any service anyplace else.
Lew, the owner of Three Star Auto Service, has obviously worked hard to make his service shop one of the very best for miles in every direction. Lew is one of the most professional people that I've had the pleasure of doing business with, his team diagnosed and repaired our issue comprehensively, and they finished with a bill that was about 20% of what we were quoted by the local dealership for the same repairs. Don't look anywhere else for an outstanding vehicle repair shop in your area, this is the one.
It really stinks when you are visiting family 2.5 hours from home and your car breaks down sending plumes of white smoke billowing out of the engine. When two local Dodge dealerships are too busy to bother with you, Lew and his crew stepped in to rescue this damsel in distress despite an already full bay! A timely job well done at a fair price. Thank you for fitting me in! The only drawback to this place is that I can't drag them back to MD with me!
My 1999 Infiniti was brought in for a brake problem. Chris diagnosed and repaired my car promptly. This is the second time I used Three Star Auto Service. No pressure,accurate diagnosis,quality work for a fair price. Highly recommend Three Star Auto Service.
I only had one experience with them so far. The mechanic on duty was courteous and professional. He advised me of possible future issues, which I thought was helpful. My car is over 15 years old, so if it needs further attention, Three Star Auto Service will be my go-to place!
Pulled in here after my car got bashed by a piece of metal debris on the NJ Turnpike. The debris had knocked my undercarriage loose. My fiancé wanted to secure the undercarriage himself so we could quickly be on our way. An employee came right over, loaned us some zip ties, and we were in and out (and back on the road!) within ten minutes. We appreciate his willingness to supply us with some materials for free. Thanks for looking out for us, Three Star!